Friday, November 21, 2008

This is when my dreams and reality combine



    What marvelous things are happening.

This last year, so many dreams, goals, and only mere thoughts have become reality for me. Not to mention, things I could not even dream of are becoming a part of me.... and frankly, I love it.   :)

I'm sorry friends, I don't have time to update as much as I would like. 
But good news, new project in the works. old friends. new ideas. simple concept.

I want a movement and not a calm existence. I want excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love. I want to be known. Not for what I do, but for what I do for others. 

I live inspired. unafraid. fighting for what is good.  fighting for what is right. 
I want to be always exhilarated. always enlightened. May my inspired heart never quit beating to the tune of love. 


For more information on my current adventures
   



No comments: